TGI Friday!!!

yeay..yeay..yeay
I  FRIDAY!
TGI Friday -Thank God it Friday
Husben balek KL
will spend the weekend with him


wink..wink

today will go and pick up my car
rindu gilesss
almost 2 week tak jumpa ngan my car
yeay..yeay..yeay!!!




many said we need quick honeymoon
but where?
when?
Time are limited!!!
yet still under consideration
call up iTune Management (M) Sdn Bhd
my voucher is still valid until end of this year
they said we can go to Thailand
yeah...yeay...yeay



Give away voucher for Nurul
for short vacation @ Pangkor
more less like wedding gift
enjoice!

oh yeah
just remember
I haven't finish my bridal package (SPA)
@ Taman Sari, Shemelin
called them up and set appointment on May 2nd
since this will be my last appointment
I will take picture and update about them as much as I can
cuz....
I am so extremely happy with their service!
and would like others to share the experience

Going to Kedah on May 6
to send SIL for study
Short vacation I guess
will drop by to BIL place
yeay..yeay..yeay
hoorayyy!!
Padang Besar
Picture taken from Mr Google


see ya'
enjoice ur weekend with ur ones

Popular posts from this blog

saya suka..

sakit.gusi

Mom & Wife