.:Hantaran:.

this is only idea for my HANTARAN during BERTUNANG & AKAD NIKAH.. if both side (my side & azrin side) setuju ngan my idea.. then will proceed je.. yabedabedu!!

For Engagement

For Him - 7 dulang
  1. Tepak Sireh
  2. Sireh Junjung
  3. Fruits
  4. Chocolate
  5. Fondant Cake
  6. Mini Cake
  7. Cake Lapis
  8. Baju Nikah
  9. Pastry
  10. Perfume

For Her - 5 dulang
  1. Ring
  2. Tepak Sireh
  3. Sireh Junjung
  4. Fruits & chocolate
  5. Perfume
  6. Make up & Make up
  7. Cake
  8. Cupcakes

♥ For Solemnization ♥

For Him - 7 dulang
  • Ring
  • Dates
  • Sejadah & Tafsir
For Her - 5 dulang
  • Ring
  • Telekung & Sejadah
  • al-Quran / Tafsir
  • Gift for langkah bendul for two

insyallah I akan design my own hantaran.. i dh ada idea but stil need to discus with my sister cuz dia yang akan menjadi my only helper.. muaxs!!

Popular posts from this blog

saya suka..

sakit.gusi

Mom & Wife